We need your help:
Want to learn Wolof, the language of Senegal and The Gambia?
Wolof101 provides online Wolof language lessons for speakers of English.
However, the cost maintaining a secure website, building resources in our learning platform, SEO advertising through Google, and social media marketing is expensive.
We need your help to offset these costs and help grow our library of online Wolof lessons.
Help us provide an affordable resource for travellers and volunteers heading to Senegal.
Help us produce Wolof resources that can be easily rolled out in schools wanting to implement an African Language Program.
Become a Friend of Wolof101 and donate US$3 every month to help fund our operations.
Our costs breakdown:
- Secure website and learning platform US$129 per month
- Google Adwords US$150 per month
- Social media marketing US$150 per month
- Total $429 per month
Based on these figures we require 143 generous 'Friends of Wolof101' donating $3 a month to make our operations sustainable.
Our plans for the future - what's next for Wolof101:
- Develop Programs 6 - 10
- Update / improve existing Programs with enhanced videos
Here's how you can help:
- Donate $3 each month to Wolof101
- Share our Crowdfunding Drive with your Facebook friends.
- Like and follow Wolof101 on Facebook and Instagram
- Sign up and undertake a Wolof101 program
- Travel to the amazing Senegal, home of teranga
🇸🇳 Jerejef 🇸🇳